Things I want to Make:
- Baby blankets
- Baby burp clothes
- Button Pins
- “Coach Wecker’s Wife” shirt and/or sweatshirt
- A Quilt
- BIG Red & Black fleece blanket for track meets and football games.
- Rice bags, for both hot and cold purposes. I’ve made a couple already and I’m a believer.
Things I want to decorate/organize the home with:
- A big vinyl letter sign, dark aqua blue with cream writing that says
“You are the music in Me” in a pretty font
- Fall faux flower arrangement with Spanish moss for my dining room table
- Large hook like things to hang Ryan’s PVC pipe small hurtles in the garage
- Fire wood rack/shelving device so it’s not all spread through our entire garage on a tarp all fall & winter
- A new awesome desk system for Ryan and all his computer gear
- A hallway rug runner thing to match the one in the living room
- A new entertainment center and DVD stands to better utilize our living room space.
Things I want to clean with, weird I know
- A new vacuum. I know we’ve only had ours for just over a year but it’s so hard to push and it squeaks and stinks and ugh. I want a new one.
- A washer and dryer, IN MY APARTMENT. I dream of this day
- Swiffer broom/vacuum. Would be so nice for the kitchen floor, for in the middle of the week cleaning.
- Shark steam cleaner. I don’t know if it really works… but if it does… I want it
- Rug Cleaner. Like, the Rug doctor, but easier and more effective, having animals takes a toll on our carpet!
- Garbage disposal Plink things. Those little yellow lemon scented balls you’re supposed to be able to just “plink” into your disposal and let it be demolished and make it smell good.
- Air purifier. We have a lot of dander in our home.. I feel a purifier would definitely help with that and making the air feel fresher, which will be much needed this winter when we won’t want to open the windows!
Mini Vacations I want to take:
- Cabin on the mountain
- Camping in a tent
- Spirit mountain casino
- Garrett & Erin’s Wedding
- Ian, Shannon & The Boys
Things I want
- Piggy Bank (preferably the pig from toy story, just like Ivy's)
- Disney Re-usable bags