Sunday, April 21, 2013

The other night I had a dream....

That Ricky Ricardo was my dad, and I was basically one of the Von Trapp children and we were practicing for some type of show. For some reason they wouldn't teach me the routine. And I was getting really mad at them. So I left because they weren't appreciating my tap dancing talent. I go outside , and of course there isn't any land, there's just water everywhere so you travel by wave runner and I hop on the back of a wave runner with Daryl Dixon (a character on The Walking Dead) and he said to me "you have a rockin' bod'



What the crap is my subconscious trying to tell me?!?!



1 comment:

  1. Too much TV? Any one of those elements would be funny on its own, but when combined... Well, it's just nuts. But very entertaining. Thanks for the diversion.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers