Saturday, February 26, 2011

What's Getting Me Through

It's been a stressful week or so... here are the things that are getting me through...

GLEE.
The story line and examples they are teaching to the zillions of children that watch this show have gone haywire, but I love the one-liners and the music. I have a whole youtube playlist of my favorite songs

Current Top Five  Favorite songs in no particular order:

P.Y.T.

Thriller/Heads Will Roll

Marry You

Start Me Up/Living on a Prayer

Defying Gravity
 (I almost prefer this version to the broadway, it to me is as equally as impowering as when I heard/saw Shoshana sing it on stage and belt it out, but the softer, more steady build glee puts on the song stirs something in me I can hardly explain. love it)


My dogs.




They (mostly Artie!) can be such pains in my butt sometimes, but the unconditional love they show me surpasses any amount of chocolate whenever i get super stressed about everything.

Agness from Despicable Me



I LOVED this movie. And little Agness makes me die laughing everytime I even think about her! Crazy I know. But just thinking about "IT'S SO FLUFFY" Cracks me up and puts a smile on my face.


Being an Aunt




Seriously? How cute and are they? Just seeing pictures of them makes me so incredibly happy.

They are so fun. Need I say more?



Debbie Chase



For those of you who don't know Debbie, she is the lady I do flowers with. Calling her a lady sounds weird though, like she's so much older than me or we're not that close, cause she's like the older sister I never had (no offense Emilee & Shannon!) We're very much alike, with a few differences that keep each other balanced and sane in the late hours of floral designing.

Any who, I was having a really rough night and she was there for me. It's been kinda hard being married and not having a girlfriend to talk to that is also married. It was so good and so NEEDED for me to vent and get everything off my chest and be re-assured that I'm doing the best that I can and that is good enough. She is awesome. I don't know what I'd do without her. 
She is a wonderful friend, person and role model. Can't say enough good things about my GLAMOROUS friend Debbie!


And of Course

Ryan.

He is so good to me. I do most of the moving and organizing and work for the move, he's always encouraging and gives me back massages when I'm sore.

What a love.

Can't get enough of him.  Even having to be MIA for most of the details, he's still been a big help. LOVE YA BABE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers