Monday, June 25, 2012

Wanna see my baby move?

I'm such a slacker on the blog. I don't know what's wrong with me. I kinda feel like, yeah I'm pregnant, but I doubt everyone wants to know every single detail about it. Honestly, so far being pregnant is awesome I'm 7 Months today (!!!) and I hardly feel as crappy as I always thought I would. My pregnancy has been easy so far... and for those of my beloved family members that haven't had easy pregnancies.. I guess I don't want to rub it in? I don't know. Either way, I promise to blog more about life's happenings and have not all of them be baby focused.

But,speaking of baby.. wanna see my little squirmer in action?

Pardon the bare belly.. but isn't this the coolest part of being pregnant? Being able to look down at your stomach and see it move and groove? Pardon the awful background noise, that's our lovely washing machine in action.


Happy 7 Months Pregnant to Me! CRAZY!

3 comments:

  1. As someone who hasn't had great pregnancies (or at least hasn't enjoyed them), I mostly try to be happy for those who do. Everyone deserves to have easy pregnancies, and a few are lucky enough to have them. I love watching babies move in bellies (and if my belly was as cute, I might have video taped the same thing). Ivy frequently tells me that she is pregnant like you and that her baby is wiggling in her belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALYSE!!! That it so cool! I miss you. I feel like it's been months sense we've hung out! lol I bet Ella has grown so much. From the looks of this she seems pretty excited to get out of there! lol 7 months! wow! :) Hope everything is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I remember doing one of these videos too. I loved watching her move around in there!! Soooo excited for you Hun =]

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers